Sessions, Agenda and Speakers
In this leadership symposium we aim to provide solutions to help leaders, both formal and informal, and culture contributors, learn:
- The impact of leadership, their leadership and their behavior, on the workforce;
- The impact of leadership on results; • What leadership is and how to grow it;
- How to maximize results through creating trust and safety;
- How to help individuals find purpose in their work;
- The dynamics of being a team player; and,
- Create a culture of teamwork.
Steve Loveless, MHA, FACHE, PCC, Executive Coach
January 26, 2023
Steve Loveless is an accomplished and proven leader having served in healthcare executive roles for roughly 20 years. Steve understands the economic and political pressure of the “C” suite, having served 7 years as a Regional President overseeing the strategy, operations, and all assets of SCL Health in the Montana Region. A certified coach by the Hudson Institute for Coaching and the International Coaching Federation, Steve is also a Fellow in the American College of Healthcare Executives.
Darren K. Walker
Darren K. Walker, Executive Coach
January 26, 2023
Darren is an accomplished executive and leader having served over 20 years in corporate healthcare executive roles. Darren’s success comes through driving exceptional business results through extraordinary leadership and purpose. Darren’s passion for leadership comes from a belief that everything rises and falls on leadership and that there is a better way to grow, develop and evolve leadership. He is a certified coach from CoachU and the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and an expert in people solutions.
Sammy Twito, Executive Coach
January 26, 2023
Sammy’s belief is leadership success begins with self. She is passionate about helping leaders find balance and discover their potential to become their best selves. Sammy has nearly two decades of professional experience in healthcare working from bedside to boardroom. In addition, Sammy has served as a Healthcare and Executive Coach.
Jay B. Reznick - PRACTICAL ORAL SURGERY FOR THE GENERAL DENTIST
Dr. Reznick is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He was one of the first North American adopters of fully-guided, prosthetically-based implant surgery and was the first specialist in the U.S. to integrate CBCT and CAD/CAM in his practice. He has taught dentists about basic and advanced implant dentistry, surgery, and 3D digital technology for the last 2 decades. Dr. Reznick is one of the Founders of the website OnlineOralSurgery.com, which educates practicing dentists in basic and advanced oral surgery techniques.
- Practical Oral Surgery for the General Dentist
After taking this course, the participant will:
- Have a better knowledge of the relationship between a patient’s medical history and medications and dental care.
- Be better able to treatment plan surgical extraction and impaction cases to reduce wasted surgical time and frustration.
- Appreciate the difference between a surgical handpiece and a standard dental handpiece, and understand when each should be used.
- Know how to manage the extraction site for multiple extractions and implant site preparation
- Understand how to avoid complications that occur during and after surgery, and know how to appropriately manage those that do occur.